Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mill Creek To Park City Overlook

This morning I got on a trail in Mill Creek that went up to the Park City Overlook.
I did this while Joe was out on the Salt Flats watching rocket launches.

So while he was getting his retinas burned out , I headed for greenery and shade.

This trail was 5.2 miles round-trip to the ridge line saddle.

I followed a section of the Old Red Pine Road Trail:










Some of the lower trail:



Upper meadow:







I made it to the Park City Overlook!
If you're crazy enough, you can walk from Mill Creek to Park City:









The log where I sat and had lunch:











The hike took me about 5 hours because I like to look around and take pictures.



As a general rule I never hike alone (but I will if I have too!)
So, hooray for me! I did it and I had a nice day.






1 comment:

Susan said...

way to go hiking all on your own! i bet it was peaceful. :)